Atelier Molinari has approached GDPR compliance with the trust and confidence of its customers in mind. We are commited into protecting your privacy.
Our Privacy Notice will help you understand what personal data we collect when using our website, why we collect it and what we do with it. Please be assured that your information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement, should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website.
We take every effort to protect your personal data from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Information We Collect
Personal data means any information that can be used to identify directly or indirectly a specific individual. Atelier Molinari receives this personal information about you when you contact us directly via email or telephone or visit the Atelier Molinari website to request to purchase a product, create an account, make a general enquiry, provide us with feedback. We may require you to provide your personnal information for specific and limited purposes including:
- Identity data – Forename and surname, Company name (if relevant), gender, marital and family status (if you make this known to us in our dealings), birthday.
- Contact data – E-mail address, Telephone number, Address, Delivery name and address.
- Transaction data – Details of the Atelier Molinari product(s) you have purchased from us and information about whether or not your payment has been made.
- Marketing and communications data such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
Should you be using the site on your mobile, you may choose to provide us with location data. The information we obtain from those services does depend on your settings for that service or their privacy policies.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to – where we need to perform a contract with you, where necessary for our legitimate interests where those are not override by your interests and rights, for legal compliance and where none of those apply, with your consent.
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Identify who you are when you contact us.
- Ensure payment for Atelier Molinari product(s) purchased and to prevent or detect fraud.
- Understand what Atelier Molinari product(s) you may be interested in.
- Contact you regarding your Atelier Molinari product(s) to provide you with e-receipts or to answer your general enquiries.
- Improve Atelier Molinari products or services.
- Resolve complaints or issues you may have with a Atelier Molinari product.
- Manage our relationship with you.
- Send you marketing information about Atelier Molinari product(s) or general Atelier Molinari news that you may be interested in.
- Improve our customer relationship with you.
- Administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
You will receive e-newsletters and other electronic marketing from us only if you have requested this.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
Links to Other Websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. Should you use these links and leave our website you should note that we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.